I still haven't figured out what I'm supposed to write here. I assume copy pasting my other blogs is not ok? Plus I think they'd seem so geeky and out of place when everyone else is always talking about cool random things like lamp shades, cheetos, foooood and job horror stories....:D:D
2 comments:
Hey! I was busy cleaning my house for your visit! And now, I must uh, figure out where I stashed everything, because I can't find anything I need! :P
I'll come up with something to post soon.
you're so right fati...we're pathetic... :P
I still haven't figured out what I'm supposed to write here. I assume copy pasting my other blogs is not ok? Plus I think they'd seem so geeky and out of place when everyone else is always talking about cool random things like lamp shades, cheetos, foooood and job horror stories....:D:D
Post a Comment