I have been commanded by our glorious overlord, she that is known as Fatima, to write up a blog post. My protestations of having nothing to say were summarily dismissed. Thankfully, she insulted the coat I am in love with, thus giving me fodder for a post. Behold, the object of my current affections: Fatima: the collar makes her look like a daffodil.
Me: the color and collar is divine, looks like it came straight out of a 1950's Vogue. Perfect for warmer winter days/start of spring after the months of boring gray.
Most fashionistas agree with me; I, naturally, spent about an hour trying to hunt down a similar coat yesterday, after finding out that the designer, Plastic Island, no longer produces it. Sadly, no luck in finding a coat that is even remotely similar, but I'm hoping Forever 21 will take note of it and mass-produce something similar.
Anyway, I now crave something in a daffodil-ish yellow. What color are you currently coveting?
4 comments:
I dunno, I am neutral. the coat MAY be good, but my eyes are soiled by Lauren Conrad being in the photo and I cannot tell anything else at all. :P
Hahah mishi! I like the yellow of the coat, but I don't like the collar or the tiny buttons. And yes the girl wearing it with those big bug glasses doesn't help either :P
Well if I ever find myself a similar coat, I expect raves of how fabulous I look in it!
I agree with fatima :P
But maria, I'm sure if you were to wear it you'll look hot! ;) lol
Post a Comment