Wednesday, February 24, 2010

OMGOMG I am so bored.

I actually considered googling "things to do when bored" but I realized it's probably lame and you all have probably already seen it. So I got all creative an' shit and googled "random crap" instead. BIG MISTAKE. 0_0 *Especially* at work. Anyway it wasn't a total bust and I came across something funny enough to share:

http://www.random-good-stuff.com/2010/02/23/talking-of-crazy-collection-of-weird-headphones/


Geez what does on do when THIS bored? It isn't like I don't have work, but the work is all data entry and it's freezing my brain. To top it off I am fasting and so I can't waste an hour or more on "lunch", and I keep finding myself staring at the cupcake blog and Cher is bleating her awesome prowess as kickbutt independent woman in my left ear. Gosh, this has been the longest peepin' week ever. I'm actually feeling cross-eyed and have to suppress sudden urges to Doh! . *silent weeping*

I think I should blame all of you for this. One of you is wonder woman so she can be excused. The other is flirting with Dubai fishies, the third prefers emails to blogs, and the last is probably bumming in bed in London :P Or not, according to her blog..but whatever! THIS blog isn't gettin no love.

"so mayyyyyybe tomorrow...I find my waaaaaaay home"
Boring. Next song!....next...next...next...nextnextnextnextnextnextne-...WAIT...okay

Everybody wants to be cat. Heck yeh.

And WHY IS NO ONE on facebook???? Gah I shall go spam you all.

It's not even NOON yet :(

5 comments:

bunbun said...

I like emails since they can't be remotely traced to me and blogs are public!

Miss M said...

go and do some work lazy:P

*runs*

Miss M said...

i like emails too because they contain people's personalities in written form. and i love words.
your link is blocked here.
work makes me so tired this week. i wish i had energy to be bored.
<3

Tamreez said...

hahaha...dude, you're being paid to be bored...awesome! ;)

Ok this one is bumming in London...but has recently been a bit more productive...and writing on two blogs isn't easy...but i was thinking, I might start a series of "So today..." blogposts that I could post on both, what do you say to that? I think instead of getting my energies divided, I could write more frequently for both! hehhe

F. A. said...

haha mishi just you wait. imma make you pay :P

tami...DO IT!! :D

bunbun <3 true but we can still randomly muse about stuff!