I have about an hour left before I get to head to my arabic class, and so I am going to try and kill atleast half of it writing this...riveting...piece. Did I even mention I was taking arabic class? No? Well, I am taking arabic class for the month of July..intensive accelerated arabic, 5 days a week 2 hours a day..Woo! Hopefully by the end of it I will be talking like a native (english-speaker-who-learned-arabic-in-a-month :D) !
In other very exciting news, my uncle and cousin are flying down to visit for a week and we get to take a mini vacation, skip work and be very very bad :D The weather is awful, the electricity troublesome but hey! We get to shop and wander aimlessly and eat out and binge on mangoes and talk all night :D Inshallah!!
I have also planned out different things to bake and indulge in..for ideas google Frost Confections and Cupcake Couture! If I had a store this is what it would be like :) Yummmmm!
Other updates:
- GRE prep: nonexistant
- Time spent daydreaming of upcoming trip to Canada: nonstop
- Number of restaurants to hit up with cousin and uncle in the three days they will be in town: nine (for starters)
- Excuses to use for skipping out on work early or altogether: four
- Number of episodes of How I Met Your Mother missed so far: three
- Cupcake recipes to try out: six
- Frustrated attempts to secretly watch Scrubs in lab: four
- Time spent coming up with and typing out the random updates above: twenty-seven minutes
- Obsessive attempts to post this post despite uncooperative internet: three
And it's only Wednesday!
3 comments:
I didn't see any mention of LONDON there...*humph* just excited about canada are we??? you forget you have a jealous posessive wife!
eee How I Met Your Mother! is there a new season? I love love love that show! haha nine restaurants OMG. how can you watch shows at work? i can't even check my email without people staring at me. mm mangoes. bring maria mangoes when you come:P kayf hagi arabee?
i love your posts chui.
you need to become a professional blogger. you'd make millions and be so bloody entertaining:D
Post a Comment