I missed everything, from the boat of a car he drove, the way he walked, the leather jacket, the ugly-ass shoes he had before I tossed them out, the time he spent doing his hair, to the way he smelled.
I missed that one blue shirt that suited him so well and the way he wore his wedding ring on his knuckle.
I missed his confused expression, his earnest expression, and his trying-not-to-laugh expression.
I missed just watching him.
I missed him.
I don't even know why...but I wonder if he does too.
Damn.
4 comments:
Hugs, I know how you feel, cept I know "he" doesn't miss me in the slightest.
Be strong! (or get here earlier so I can distract you)
*huuuug*
(hug)
i think its ok to miss him every once in a while.as long as u know that you deserved so much better.
Post a Comment