We consumed approximately twenty kilos of mangoes. There was, of course, also much eye-candy searching, jailbait perving, and general snarking muffled by hysterical giggles, nudges and psychotic expressions. At some point, I am quite certain my cousin and I startled the locals, if the baffled sideglances are anything to judge by. And just to make the trip that much more memorable, we fit in a monsoon rain, the complete breakdown of the power grid, and about a week of cramming together on the floor under the ONE fan we could keep going all night. It's no wonder that the bulk of the pictures my cousin took feature roadside fruit stalls, donkey carts and sweaty relatives.
Needless to say it's been a tad slow since they left, and I've found myself wandering the labs of AKU like some bezaar aatmah, and staring at co-workers with a maniacal grin...just to see if I freak them out. I do.
Heeding my cousin's orders, I have also been coyly making eye contact with
In fact, I think I'll end this right here.
8 comments:
no fair!!
whaaat?
dont TELL me you touched the "adorable" chooza.
ginger found one in the garage the other day. and killed it.
Im assuming it was ginger cuz iI defintely didnt do it:P
can you please us about the adorable chooza? i wanna know!! :D
skunk, you do know the chooza being referred to is a guy, right? *raises eyebrow*
HAHAHA skunk didn't realize :P
it's a guy? what is this desi code! i swear your post sounds like a page from one of those books by Pakistani authors that you and Tami love to read so much. I think you should write one too now. bezaar aatmah? lost in translation, help please! haha but i do love this post with all its fun Karachi craziness:)
hahahaahaha
i totally missed that and thought she meant choooooa.you'd think being maried to a pakistani, id be better at urdu now.apparently NOT.
* married
Post a Comment