Monday, May 18, 2009

I gots a rumbly in ma tumbly!

Got woken up during the wee hours by major hunger pangs :P Was too lazy to get up, go out, rummage for food, eat it, and come back...so just tossed and turned until I convinced my tummy to shush.
The last week was simply amazing after some poor sap decided to actually steal the power line out on the main street, thereby debilitating three blocks. Took the electric company two days to get the power back up, and in the meanwhile we all lived in a sauna. (On a completely separate and totally unrelated note, people who work for the company get to have their houses fully air conditioned all day long without even a moment of load shedding, while the rest of the populace suffers). Best part is, even if people (who could afford to) wanted to put up generators to provide their own power, the company (being a monopolizing (#%*!@) wouldn't allow it.

Oh and in other news, I think I made a friend yesterday :)

Now! Onwards to breakfast!!

1 comment:

bunbun said...

A friend?? Do tell! :)