Sunday, May 31, 2009

I am feeling INSPIRED!!

I think this is the first Sunday that hasn't been completely depressing. Perhaps it has to do with the excitement of lizard kill first thing in the morning, and then disposing of a roach body in the afternoon (I felt so brave) and then sipping ice cold lemonade in the evening. Hard labor is so invigortaing :P In between I also squeezed in a couple phone calls, reading up for work, managing bills, and staring at my GRE book willing it to give up its secrets. What a day!!! :D

OH! and I have decided I need to collect stories - Grimm, Arabian Nights, Hans whatsizname, etc etc. I found some great first editions online, for only $6100! Who out there loves me enough to indulge? ;) To add to my euphoria, I had been staring at a painting I did a couple months ago which hadn't been completely to my satisfaction, when suddenly I figured out what was missing....and, and, anddddd! I have another painting brewing in my brain - w00t! I think I might also start another mini-project, but for now it's a secret :P Don't want to get ahead of myself.

Random thought - yesterday 10 Things I Hate About You was on, I missed you mishi and bunbun. Tomorrow must end with every Heath Ledger movie out there in my possession! And Mika - Grace Kelly is an awesome song!

More randomness to come soon....

5 comments:

Tamreez said...

yay! :D

Unknown said...

we like we like this!

bunbun said...

eeeeeeeeeee I love that movie! LOOOOOOOVE!! I sadly don't have any first editions of anything, but I do have some copies of Sir Walter Scott's novels that are from the 1800's. :D

bunbun said...

Oh, did I mention my obsession with collecting old maps is back? I want to get a couple, scour the city for some antique/quirky wood frames, and make a montage on one living room wall.

F. A. said...

hahah bunny that would actually be really cool if you can pull it off :D