Where is everybody? All you muppets who've signed on and then don't bother to contribute to the discussion pool :P Alright so *I* haven't exactly been around either, but there is a very good reason for that. I was having internet trouble. I think things are finally settling down now, but it's still a little rocky and you never know when it might suffer another attack :P What're all your excuses? I mean come ON people, it's the summer! You guys all have stuff going on....share it :P That was the whole point of this so that we didn't have to spy on each other's facebook and friends' facebooks to find out!
Anyhoodle...I have lots of new stuff to report, but all of it is of a sensitive nature and thus cannot be mentioned here :P Already emailed some of you the gory details...any remaining curious cats, please contact for more information :D
In other news I have two songs stuck in my head:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AbFEMRqQVIAnd...
Girlfriend - by Offspring.
Go figure.
Also, ALL of you MUST watch this :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfLXIGSzmiM
Cutest thing I've seen in a long, long while :)
Lastly, who's excited about Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen? :D :D :D
3 comments:
"This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions. " boo at You Tube
Also, where is that email you referenced??? DETAILS.
As for transformers, you have this
FAQ-type review of the movie... contains spoilers but is really funny.
Don't worry, it's some guy's blog, and nothing topless that I saw :P
If you don't read it, I have to warn you: DONT SPEND ANY MONEY OR BRAIN CELLS ON THE MOVIE!!!
hey i can't see the video you posted due to copyrights in my country or whatever :P oh well
Post a Comment