Monday, June 8, 2009

I put my foot in my mouth!


Ever have those moments where the most absurd and embarrassing words will dribble from your mouth uncontrollably? Where, even when your brain is screaming "FOR THE LOVE OF LLAMAS STOP!" you keep talking? And then afterwards, say for the next three days, all you can do is think of how retarded you must've seemed in that moment?


Yeah, I had me one of those today.


I won't go into the lurid details, even the balm of unburdening myself isn't enough to tempt me to relive that moment. I just wanted to share the general horror of the occurrence :P (spell check!)


In other news, I need to prep for the GRE and as such I would appreciate links to interesting, well written pieces that will help me eventually write the daft essays they require on the test.


Please, and thank you.

3 comments:

bunbun said...

I demand more details on msn.

Miss M said...

haha I want more details too. do you even get my comments on here? i leave long ones sometimes! dude I took the GRE, it was not hard at all although yes the essay is the hardest part to get a decent grade on and I think I just did ok on it. I think I studied lazily for about a month and then superhard for two weeks. don't stress, you can do it!!:)

F. A. said...

mishiiiiiii! no i think i haven't seen your long comments. weird huh? the last one i got was about you wanting something. i forget since i haven't looked in a while.

ps - i love you guys
pps- no details :P