With a random gora in a grocery store. It went something like this:
me (browsing baked goods in diligent quest for sesame hamburger buns)
random gora (staring)
me (eye contact, awkward look away)
r.g. (smilingly moving cart out of my way so that I may search more thoroughly)
me (return smilingly): thank you
r.g: oh you're welcome
me (resume questing)
r.g: don't cuss me out now
me (startled/confused): WHY would I cuss you out?!
r.g. (smilingly): oh I was just trying to be funny
me (fake smilingly): aah..ha ha
**********
(some ten minute later in the toilet paper aisle)
r.g. (strolling, smiling, eye contact)
me (frick frick frick)
r.g: just keep running into you
me: aaah...ha ha (run)
2 comments:
Gora?
I feel your pain. There's a wierd little desi student on the service desk staff who keeps smiling/trying to leer at me except that it comes out looking like a puppy trying to be pervy because he's so YOUNG. I feel like slapping him and asking what the heck he's thinking. Bonus points to anyone who tells me how to do it in Urdu.
ahahahah
he liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikes you:P
Post a Comment