...for my time in Vancouver!
- Scuba diving and swimming with sharks
- Snowboarding
- Bungee jumping
- Jet skiing
- Sea kayaking
- Paragliding
- Martial arts
- Rent a convertible and road trip
Stay tuned as I make this happen over the next year and a half!!
9 comments:
can we make some of these happen in november?
That's it??? Psh, I'm gonna do more than that in 12 days in you know where :P:P
Count me in for the sea kayaking, road trip, jet skiing and para-gliding. There are no sharks off the coast of Vancouver, silly!
Hala - YES! But I have a shitty schedule, so I leave it to your googling prowess to figure out what's doable and how (please remember our budgets :P)
But YES!!!
Bunny - actually, there are sharks around here....not off the coast, but definitely doable. One of the profs at SFU has gone swimming with 13 different species, including great white :D
p.s.
You're going on vacation, I challenge you to do all that you're planning in 12 days while working full time :P
But I will be working full-time...on my tan! :P
woman with a temper + karate lessons = not good for mankind
you have nothing to fear, my child
Sounds amazing! :D
Post a Comment