" we have this one woman who works on the same floor and I've NEVER seen here with a long sleeved shirt on. She always has the type of shirt that is exposed up to the top of the shoulders. Is that odd.... ?
I need more information to form a theory. Currently my top theories are:
- She really likes her neck and shoulders
- She wants to show off her biceps
- Some guy she has a crush on is a vampire who is going cold turkey and she's attempting to lure him off the wagon
- She is attempting to encourage males/females to give her a hickey by demonstrating she has none
- When she was a child, she was involved in a traumatic event where her sleeves were possessed by a demon and tried to snuff the life out of her.
2 comments:
I vote for the last option!
So did he! :P
Post a Comment