
Didn't get to try the recipes you guys sent me, but had found some of my own and got a little carried away :P Here's what I ended up with:
- Lemon cupcakes with buttercream icing
- Double chocolate cupcakes with ganache icing
- Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese icing
And every single one of them came out good, mA. I can't tell you how proud I am of myself :P Hehehe.
6 comments:
So hungry now!
same here, even though i JUST had mango ice cream :/
mmmm cupcakes...
hahhaha...yummy!!! i WANT!
you baked red velvet with another recipe? which one, I wanna see! your little loaves sound adorable and I DO want pics and I am also extremely UPSET that you made all this when we are not there to eat it:P
also , I need recipe for all of them. all things i want to eat:P
Post a Comment