There are few things as disagreeable as working on a weekend. Stepping in doggy-do would be one of them. Thankfully I don't have that problem in Pakistan, but unfortunately I DO have to work weekends. Well alright, only half a weekend, but STILL. It sucks. Those who know me remember how I missed every morning class, and how 'early morning' was at 11am. Now I am getting up at seven freakin thirty 0_o. On a Saturday. AND NO! PEOPLE WHO GET UP EARLIER ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SAY SO :P That's you mishi :P
Moving on, work was non-existent, but on the bright side it rained today, the wind was up, and we had a lunch at the beach as a sort of welcoming party for me and the other new guy :)) And WHY is my internet not working??? pfft.
[I just emailed ya'll this link, did you see it yet? :P]
Okay so the highlight of this post...LUNCH. I ate: pakoray, seekh kebab, aalo kebab, dahi baray, haleem, chinese beef, noodles, rice, little pastries filled with jam, creme caramel, vanilla cake aaaaaaaaand some jalebi but that wasn't very good.
Yum =]
Then I had KFC when I got home. Yay for me! So what'd you all eat today?
Oh and I had a headache all day (figured I would relate the topic to the content :P) . No idea why.
9 comments:
What if I went to bed at 7:40am on a Saturday, does that count? :P
MWAH! Feel better babyeeee
err this was Maria btw, don't slap me for the nick appearing as chui, I can explain all!
p00kie I'll give you the points for the weekend. we are even now:P
mmm chinese beef and noodles...i am so jealous, i love how in pakistan all chinese food is full of masala, and actually all continental food is full of masala. yum.
YAYYYY i am so glad you are here :D i am trying to figure out how to make this private so that we can add pics and stuff!
what does aillidh mean again? I forgots.
bootiful one :D :D
me just sipping one some vanilla milkshake and eating mcdonals fries. yummy. i do declare that mcdonalds has the bestest fries ever :-D
As much as I try to be a healthy eater, there are days when I just can't be bothered to make anything nutritious for myself. I had potato waffles with Maggi chilli sauce for brunch today...and now I'm trying to compensate for that with fruit.
Fati, I've become obssesed with what I eat. So much so that I'm losing all pleasure I derive from junk food...now its mroe of a guilt trip. Sad, I tell you! sooo SAD!
Post a Comment