Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beadaholic in trouble

I just found this awesome site: http://www.tribalsociete.com/C1453_understatedly_chic.aspx

swoon! Those of you who know me are aware of my complete and utter weakness for beaded necklaces. Today I actually went looking for some colorful ones for summer, but all I found was cheap stuff that looked like it was about to fall apart.

I think I'll have to pick out a few from their selection :)

Oh also today, I went out in search of an apple green pashmina, but apparently green is not "in" at the moment, since none of my usual scarf sellers had any. I managed to find a tiny shop at the end with a pashmina close to apple green, but also picked up a bright raspberry colored one, and a variegated orange that does wonders for my skin.

Wheeee!

2 comments:

F. A. said...

I miss shopping! But in my awesome country's defense those are fake wanna-be pashminas ;)

ss said...

ohh.. there is this store in gulf.. that has tons and tons of good stuff.. right by the one of theentrance.. actually you know what i think it might not be gulf.. its the one that is closes to teen talwar..just ask the one of the shopkeepers